The curriculum for Learn Wall Street was designed by Raji Khabbaz. A biographical profile is provided below.
Raji Khabbaz began his career as an investment banking and merchant banking analyst at Morgan Stanley and Gleacher & Co. After graduating from the Harvard Business School, he embarked on a two and half decade long career as a CEO, CIO, and portfolio manager at a number of hedge fund companies:
- Co-founder and Co-manager of Highline Capital.
- Co-founder and CIO of Pierce Street Capital.
- Co-founder and CIO of Silver Arrow Investment Management.
- Senior portfolio manager at Ivory Capital Management, a long/short equity hedge fund company.
- Graduated from the University of California, Berkeley with a BA in Economics with Honors and the Harvard Business School with a MBA..